1. Ideal regulation performance;
2. Excellent cut-off function;
3. Open state display with an accuracy of 1/10 circle;
4. The theoretical flow characteristic curve is equal percentage characteristic curve.
5. National patented opening and closing locking device;
6. Corresponding to the flow coefficient of each circle, as long as the pressure difference between the two ends of the valve is measured during commissioning, the flow through the valve can be easily calculated.
7. Polytetrafluoroethylene and silica gel seals with reliable sealing performance.
8. The internal components are made of YICr18Ni9 or copper alloy, which has strong corrosion resistance and long service life.
9. Internal lifting valve stem without reserving operation space.
10. It is group valve.
(1) Linear flow characteristics, i.e. when the pressure difference between the front and back of the valve is constant, the flow and the opening are generally linear.
(2) Accurate indicators of openness
(3) Open locking device
Balance valve belongs to the category of the control valve. Its working principle is to adjust the flow rate by changing the clearance between the spool and seat (i.e. opening) and changing the flow resistance of fluid through the valve.
Balance valve is equivalent to a throttle element whose local resistance can be changed. For incompressible fluid, the flow equation can be obtained as follows: the resistance coefficient of Q-- flow through the balance valve, the resistance coefficient of the balance valve, P1-, the pressure before the valve, the pressure behind the P2-, the pressure F-, the nozzle cross-section area of the balance valve, and the density of the fluid. It can be seen from the above formula that when F is constant (i.e. for a certain type of balance valve), the pressure drop P1-P2 is constant before and after the valve, the flow Q is only affected by the resistance of the balance valve. When the valve is closed, Q decreases, whereas when the valve is opened, Q increases.
Bronze balancing valve is to change the resistance coefficient by changing the opening of the spool to achieve the purpose of regulating flow. Kv is the valve coefficient of the balance valve. It is defined as the flow value (m³/h) flowing through the balancing valve when the differential pressure between the front and back of the balancing valve is 1 bar (about 1 kgf/cm²). When the balance valve is fully open, the valve coefficient is equivalent to the flow capacity of the ordinary valve. If the opening of the balance valve remains unchanged, the valve coefficient Kv remains unchanged, that is to say, the valve coefficient Kv depends on the opening. Valve coefficients at different openings can be obtained by actual measurement. Bronze balancing valves can be used as throttling elements for quantitative flow regulation. When adjusting the balance of the pipe network, the pressure measuring valve of the bronze balancing valve will be connected with a special intelligent instrument by a hose. The instrument can display the flow value (and pressure drop value) flowing through the valve. After the man-machine dialogue with the instrument and input the flow value required at the balance valve to the instrument, the instrument can calculate, analyze and obtain the pipeline system. The opening value of the valve when the hydraulic balance is reached.