The underground gate valve has the following advantages:
1.Small flow resistance. The medium passage inside the valve body is straight through, the medium flows in a straight line, and the flow resistance is small.
2.It is more labour-saving when opening and closing. Compared with globe valves, the gate moves in a direction perpendicular to the direction of medium flow, whether open or closed.
3.High altitude, long opening and closing time. The opening and closing stroke of the gate is large, and the descent is carried out by screw.
4. Water hammer is not easy to occur. The reason is the long closure time.
5. The medium can flow in any direction on both sides and is easy to install. Both sides of the gate valve passage are symmetrical.
6. The length of the structure (the distance between the two connecting ends of the mooring shell) is small.
7. The sealing surface is easy to wear and tear, which affects the service life. When opening and closing, the two sealing surfaces of gate and valve seat are sliding and rubbing with each other. It is easy to cause abrasion and wear under medium pressure, which affects sealing performance and shortens service life.
8. The price is more expensive. There are many contact sealing surfaces and the processing is more complicated, especially the sealing surface on the gate seat is not easy to process, and there are many parts.
9. Simple in shape, short in length, good in manufacturing technology and wide in application.
10. Compact structure, good rigidity of valve, smooth passage, small flow resistance, stainless steel and cemented carbide sealing surface, long service life, PTFE packing, reliable sealing, easy and flexible operation.