Market trend of flange butterfly valves
Regarding the direction of manufacturers and markets of flange valves, according to analysis, the main trends in the future are as follows:
1. With the development of oil exploitation transferring into inland oilfields and offshore oil fields and the development of power industry from thermal power of less than 300,000 kilowatts to thermal power more than 300,000 kilowatts as well as the development of hydro-power and nuclear power, performance and parameters of flange valve products should also be changed according to the application field of the equipment.
2. Urban construction systems generally use a large number of low-pressure valves, and are developing into environmentally friendly and energy-saving. That is, the low-pressure iron gate valve used in the past has gradually turned into environmentally friendly rubber plate valves, balancing valves, metal sealing butterfly valves and mid-line sealing butterfly valves. Oil and gas transmission projects are developing in the direction of pipelines, which in turn requires a large number of slab gate valves and ball valves.
3. The other side of energy development is energy conservation, so from the perspective of energy saving, steam plug valves should be developed in the direction of subcritically and supercritically high parameters.
4. The construction of the power station is going to be large-scale, so it is necessary to use large-diameter and high-pressure safety valves and pressure reducing valves, as well as fast opening and closing valves.
5. For the needs of complete sets of projects, the supply of valves has evolved from a single variety to multiple varieties and multiple specifications. The valve required for an engineering project is increasingly being provided by a single valve manufacturer.
Due to changes in users' demands, the market trend of valve products will also change accordingly. Valves are products with low profit margins and the market is highly competitive. At present, China's valve industry is a labor-intensive industry, and China's valve industry is still dominated by volume expansion. Although there are more and more valve products flowing from China in the international valve market, the right to speak in the international valve market is not in the hands of Chinese companies. It is known that there are more than 2,000 valve companies with a certain scale on the market, most of which are distributed in Jiangsu, Zhejiang and Central Plains. Competition is more intense due to the relatively low technical requirements for the products.
As one of the leading manufacturers of flanged butterfly valves
in China, Zhengfeng Valve has always been committed to producing flange butterfly valves of high quality. Welcome to contact us!