The selection of valve type for non slam valve shall be determined according to the installation location of non slam, the water pressure in front of the valve, the sealing performance requirements after closing and the size of water hammer caused by closing, and shall meet the following requirements:
1. Where the water pressure in front of the valve is small, the swing type, ball type and shuttle type non slam should be selected.
2. The non-slam of the closed spring should be selected for the parts with strict sealing performance after closure.
3. In order to weaken the position of closing water hammer, non-slam with fast closing and silencing or non-slam with damper should be selected.
4. The disc or spool of non-slam valve shall be able to close by itself under the action of gravity or spring force.
5. A minimum pressure of pipe network or lowest water level of the water tank should be able to automatically open non slam.
6. When the inlet and outlet water of water tank and water tower are the same pipelines, it is not appropriate to choose swing type or lifting type with large vibration.
NON SLAM VALVE NOTES
1. Don't let non-slam bear the weight in the pipeline system. Large non-slam should be supported independently so as not to be affected by the pressure generated by the pipeline system.
2. Attention should be paid to the direction of medium flow during installation in accordance with the direction of the arrow marked on the valve body.
3. The lifting vertical valve non slam should be installed in the vertical pipe.
4. The lifting horizontal valve non slam should be installed on the horizontal pipe.