Double Chamber Hydraulic Check Valve

Double Chamber Hydraulic Check Valve

Double Chamber Hydraulic Check Valve

Basic Information of Double Chamber Hydraulic Check Valve

This valve prevents backflow of media and reduces water hammer.

Double Chamber Hydraulic Check Valve

Features of Double Chamber Hydraulic Check Valve

1. Open slowly, close quickly and close slowly to prevent water hammer;
2. Use the pressure change of the medium to control the power automatically;
3. Valve operation is not affected by the pump head and flow change;
4. Streamline design with low-pressure loss and large flow.

Double Chamber Hydraulic Check Valve

Principle of Double Chamber Hydraulic Check Valve

When the water pump is opened, the water inlet pressure ACTS under the valve disc. Meanwhile, the water inlet pressure also enters under the diaphragm through the inlet side ball valve and filter, making the valve open slowly to prevent the formation of the pump opening water hammer. When stopping the pump, the valve disc, under the action of self-weight and spring, first closes 90% quickly to prevent water from flowing backward, preventing the production of stop pump water hammer. The remaining 10% enters the upper part of the diaphragm through the ball valve and filtration at the outlet end.
Double Chamber Hydraulic Check Valve

Installation and Commissioning of Double Chamber Hydraulic Check Valve

Before installation, please check whether all parts of the main valve are in good condition, complete fasteners, and no looseness; Open the ball valve at the inlet and outlet of the main valve and adjust the opening of the ball valve at the outlet to obtain the best closing and opening speed. For specific use, please consult ZECO Valve Group.

Part

Material

Standard

Body

Ductile Iron

EN 1563/DIN 1693

Bonnet

Ductile Iron

EN 1563/DIN 1693

Trim

Stainless Steel 431

EN10088-1/ASTM A959

Seat

Stainless Steel 431

EN10088-1/ASTM A959

Diaphragm

EPDM / NBR

ISO 4633

Pilot Valve

Stainless Steel 431

EN10088-1/ASTM A959

For the materials options not listed, consult factory.

ZECO manufactures valves in more than 50 different alloys.

Product scope, Standards & Materials of Double Chamber Hydraulic Check Valve

Size Range: 2"~24"
Pressure Rating: 10bar ~ 25bar
Face to Face Dimensions: AMSE B16.10, EN558-1
Flange End Dimension: AMSE B16.1/16.42, AS4087, EN1092-2
Coating: Fusion Bonded Epoxy Coating
Inspection and Test: ISO 5208 / EN 12226-2

Leave us Message

Related Hydraulic Check Valve Products
Related Product Cases
Foshan Water Company

Foshan Water Company

Foshan Water Company founded in 1964, is specialized in water supply, sewage treatment, environmental protection and the...
XI‘an Subway

XI‘an Subway

Xi 'an metro is the urban rail transit system of Xi 'an, Shaanxi province, China.The first line opened for trial operati...
Sheraton Changzhou Wujin Hotel

Sheraton Changzhou Wujin Hotel

Hilton Changzhou is located in the central area of wujin district with a long history in Changzhou, with 299 modern gues...
Related News
ZECO Valve Product Information Catalog Download