4 Inch Valve
The most common reference is 4 inch valve
, which is often used in units of 4 inch to compare product performance, product materials, and product prices. The 4 inch butterfly valve
, for example, uses QT450-10 on the material. In the case of metal parts friction, it almost always uses copper alloy to make guide sleeve or shaft sleeve material, which guarantees the durability and reliability of the product to the maximum extent. In the case of 4 inch gate valve
, QT450-10 material is also used as a butterfly valve
. The new type of gate valve
will use the QT500-7 quality material to ensure the service life of ZECO valve is longer, so as to achieve the goal of lifetime use of one valve.
The resilient gate valve also has several other characteristics:
1. Low flow resistance. The medium channel inside the valve body is straight through, and the medium flows in a straight line, so the flow resistance is small.
2. It takes less effort to open and close. Whether open or closed, the movement direction of the gate plate is perpendicular to the flow direction of the medium.
3. Water hammer is not easy to occur. Due to the long closing time and gradual closing, it is not easy to produce water hammer phenomenon;
4. The valve uses high-quality rubber for the whole inside, outside the rubber, the domestic first-class rubber vulcanization technology enables the vulcanized valve to guarantee the accurate geometry size, and the rubber and ductile iron valve are next firms, not easy to fall off and the elastic memory is good;
5. The medium can flow in any direction on both sides and is easy to install. The two sides of the channel are symmetrical, the medium can flow through the soft sealing gate valve from any direction on both sides, and can be connected and truncated. Therefore, easy to install, and suitable for medium flow direction may change on the pipeline.