A wafer check
valve is also called countercurrent valve, check valve, back pressure valve, and one-way valve. This kind of valve is automatically opened and closed by the force generated by the flow of the medium itself in the pipeline and belongs to an automatic valve. Check valves are used in pipeline systems. Their main functions are to prevent medium backflow, reverse pumps and their driving motors, and release of the medium in containers. Check valves can also be used in pipelines to supply auxiliary systems where the pressure may rise to more than the pressure of the main system. Check valves can be used in pipelines of various media according to different materials.
1. The layout length is short, and the layout length is only 1/4~1/8 of the traditional flange check valve.
2. Small size and lightweight, the weight of which is only 1/4~1/20 of the traditional flange check valve.
3. Disc closure speed, low water hammer pressure
4. Horizontal or straight pipes can be used with convenient installation.
5. Smooth runner and low fluid resistance
6. Active collateral activation and good sealing function
1. When installing the pipeline, attention should be paid to making the direction of flow through the check valve and the flow direction of the fluid common.
2. Install in a straight line. As for the horizontal pipeline, place the check valves in straight line; use an elastic tube between the check valves and butterfly valves
and never connect them directly with other valves; prevent joints and blockages within the operating radius of the valve plate; and do not install a front or rear device on the check valves. Variable diameter pipe.
3. When the elbow is adjacent to the clamp-type check valve, attention should be paid to leaving enough space for the clamp-type check valve; when the pump outlet device is opposite to the clamp-type check valve, at least six times the valve diameter should be flowed out to ensure that the butterfly end is affected by the fluid effect.