The Use and Structural Characteristics of Wafer Check Valve
1.Use of wafer check valve
The check valve is installed in the pipeline system, its main function is to prevent medium backflow. The check valve is an automatic valve which relies on medium pressure to open and close. The wafer check valve is suitable for various pipelines with nominal pressure PN1.0MPa~42.0MPa, Class150~25000, nominal diameter DN15~1200mm, NPS1/2~48, working temperature-196~540 ~C to prevent medium backflow. By choosing different materials, it can be used in water, steam, oil, nitric acid, acetic acid, strong oxidizing medium and uric acid and other media.
2. Major Material of Wafer Check Valve
There are carbon steel, low-temperature steel, dual phase steel (F51/F55), titanium alloy, aluminum bronze, INCONEL, SS304, SS304L, SS316L, chromium-molybdenum steel, Monel (400/500), 20 # alloy, Harrington alloy, and other metal materials.
3.Structural characteristics of the wafer check valve
1. Structural length is short, and its structural length is only 1/4~1/8 of the traditional flange check valve.
2. Small size, lightweight, its weight is only 1/4~1/20 of the traditional flange check valve.
3. The valve disc closes quickly and the water hammer pressure is low.
4. Horizontal or vertical pipes can be used for easy installation.
5. The flow passage is unobstructed and fluid resistance is small.
6. Sensitive movement and good sealing performance
7. Short disc stroke and low closing impact
8. The whole structure is simple, compact and beautiful.
9. Long service life and reliable performance