For electric valves, reasonable maintenance work is very important.
The electric valve should be checked frequently at ordinary times, especially if it is not used for a long time. If there is dirt on the surface that is not treated for a long time, it will directly affect the working performance of the electric valve. After the surface of the electric valve is coated with anti-rust oil, the performance of the electric valve can be guaranteed and the rust spots on the surface can be avoided.
The daily maintenance of the electric valve needs to be carried out from many aspects. Usually, the device should be placed in a dry and ventilated environment, and the surrounding area should not be very humid. Electric valves that are not used for a long time should be blocked at both ends.
For the protection of electric valves, it is not only necessary to pay attention to the protection when placing them. The electric valves that are put into use also require various maintenance.
For example, it is necessary to check whether the sealing surface of the electric valve is worn and whether the wear problem is serious. If the wear is not very serious, it can continue to be used. When the wear is very serious, the electric valve needs to be replaced.
For electric valves, reasonable maintenance is very important, so what should be paid attention to in the maintenance process of electric valves? let's figure it out together.
The electric valve should be stored in a very dry and ventilated environment, and the surrounding environment of the electric valve should be kept clean. If there is dirt, it should be cleaned as soon as possible, and a regular inspection is required.
In the process of electric valve inspection, we need to pay attention to whether the sealing surface has been worn, and if it is worn, it may seriously affect the sealing effect. In addition, it is also necessary to check whether some parts of the electric valve have been damaged. If damaged, it needs to be replaced in time to avoid affecting normal use.
After the electric valve is installed, it is necessary to pay attention to whether the sealing condition is in good condition. In addition, whether the screws of various parts have been tightened. If there is any looseness, it may affect the normal use, and even cause some harm, affecting the work and even cause some personal injury.
Therefore, the daily maintenance of electric valves is very important, and these details need to be done well.
1) The metal-sealed electric valve is not suitable to be installed at the end of the pipeline. If it needs to be installed at the end of the pipeline, it is necessary to install the outlet flange to prevent the sealing ring from overstocking and over-positioning.
2) For butterfly valves with more opening and closing times, every two months or so, open the cover of the turbine box to check whether the butter is normal, and an appropriate amount of butter should be injected.
3) The flow rate needs to be adjusted in the use of the electric valve, which is controlled by a pneumatic actuator.
4) Regularly check the effectiveness of valve use, and find faults and repair them in time.
5) Check that each connection part is required to be pressed tightly, which not only ensures the sealing performance of the packing, but also ensures the flexible rotation of the valve stem.
6) The position where the electric valve is installed in the pipeline, the better position is vertical installation, but it cannot be installed upside down.
Therefore, when the electric valve fails, it is necessary to use the correct method to solve it to ensure its good performance.