electric actuated ball valves are widely used in a variety of industrial fields, mainly used to cut off or connect the medium in the pipeline, and can also be used for fluid regulation and control. It is a pipeline pressure component for industrial automation process control. Due to the particularity of the electric actuated ball valve, during use, the electric actuator is more likely to damage the motor or other components due to the environment and the internal reasons of the valve pipeline, thus affecting the service life of the electric valve.
Therefore, proper and correct maintenance can effectively extend the service life of the electric actuated ball valve, and also improve the work efficiency, reduce downtime and save more costs.
1. The electric actuated ball valve should be stored in a dry and ventilated room, and both ends of the passage must be blocked.
2. The electric actuated ball valve stored for a long time should be checked regularly, the dirt should be removed, and the processing surface should be coated with anti-rust oil.
3. After installation, the equipment should be checked regularly.
4. For the electric actuated ball valve in operation, all valve parts should be complete and intact.
5. The bolts on the flange and the bracket are indispensable, the threads should be intact, and no loosening is allowed.
6. If the tightening nut on the handwheel is found to be loose, it should be tightened in time to avoid abrasion of the connection or loss of the handwheel and nameplate.
7. If the handwheel is lost, it is not allowed to replace it with an adjustable wrench, and it should be completed in time.
8. The packing gland is not allowed to be skewed or have no preload clearance.
9. For electric valves in environments that are easily contaminated by rain, snow, dust, sand and other pollutants, the valve stem should be equipped with a protective cover.
10. The scale on the electric actuated ball valve should be kept complete, accurate and clear.
11. The lead seal, cap, and pneumatic accessories of the electric actuated ball valve should be complete and intact. The insulation jacket should be free of dents and cracks.
In addition, the electric actuated ball valve actuator has its special requirements, that is, it must be able to limit the torque (axial force) and the rotation angle. When the specification of the electric device is determined, its control torque is also determined.
Generally run within a predetermined time, the motor will not be overloaded. However, overload may occur if:
1. The power supply voltage is low, and the required torque cannot be obtained, so that the motor stops rotating;
2. Wrongly set the torque limit mechanism so that it is greater than the stopping torque, resulting in continuous generation of excessive torque and stopping the motor;
3. The heat generated by intermittent use exceeds the allowable temperature rise of the motor;
4. The circuit of the torque limiting mechanism is faulty for some reason, causing the torque to be too large;
5. If the ambient temperature is too high, the heat capacity of the motor will decrease relatively.
(1) The ambient temperature should be controlled within -25℃-70℃.
(2) The explosion-proof electric actuated ball valve should be selected in several situations, such as unstable current, environmental corrosion, flammable and explosive occasions, special media, and no maintenance for a long time.
(3) Due to the complexity of the electric mechanism, it should not be disassembled by itself when a fault occurs to prevent accidents.
(4) Under no circumstances should the electric actuated ball valve be knocked or put together.