Hydraulic balancing valves are classified according to their functions and uses
1. Dynamic balancing valve (principle is that the end flow will not be affected by the fluctuation of pressure in the pipeline network, suitable for off-road pipeline, variable flow water system)
(1) Dynamic Balanced Electric Regulating Valve （for Air Conditioning Box and Fresh Air Unit）
The function of dynamic flow balance and proportional integral regulation synchronization is realized on a valve body. It can automatically change seasons according to water temperature to keep the hydraulic balance between winter and summer.
(2) Dynamic Balanced Electric Two-way Valve (Fan Coil Unit)
The function of synchronization of electric two-way valve and dynamic balance is realized on a valve body to ensure the steady consumption of fan coil units. The change of water flow into coil is only related to temperature but not to system pressure.
(3) Dynamic differential pressure balancing valve (between water diverters)
It has the function of keeping the pressure difference between supply and return water stable. When the pressure difference between supply and return water exceeds the set value, the valve starts to work and adjust until the pressure difference between supply and return water is stable in the set value state.
2. Static balance valve was the mainstream design scheme ten years ago, because most of the water systems at that time were the same-way pipelines and the water system with constant flow rate, so static balance valve was used.
The above points are the analysis and classification of hydraulic balancing valves. Valves play a very important role in our life and production. In particular, the working environment of some valves is very dangerous, and some of them are very complex, so the requirements for valves are sometimes relatively high.