It is the anti-regulation in the valve body. When the pressure at the inlet increases, the diameter is automatically reduced to eliminate the change of flow, and vice versa. If it is reversed, this adjustment system will not work. And the valve plate that plays a regulating role is biased, and the reverse pressure can even reduce or even close the flow.
Since the pneumatic static balancing valve is installed for better heating, there is no problem of reverse installation. If it is reversed, it is a human error, and of course it needs to be corrected.
Pneumatic static balancing valve belongs to the field of regulating valve. Its principle is to change the smooth resistance of the fluid flowing through the valve by changing the gap between the valve core and the valve seat (ie, the opening), so as to achieve the goal of regulating the flow. Pneumatic static balancing valve is equivalent to a throttling element whose local resistance can be changed. For incompressible fluids, it can be obtained from the flow equation.
1. Easy to use: The construction of the project is relatively flexible, and the phased completion of the project placement or the deployment of equipment will not affect the balance of the water system;
2. Easy to change: When the water system in some areas needs to be re-planned, it will not affect the planning and balance of the water system in other areas;
3. Eliminate power consumption: Because the entire water system is balanced, it ensures that the refrigeration unit (boiler, heat exchanger) and the water pump operate in the best way, with significant energy-saving results;
4. Reduce wear and tear and eliminate waste: Because the guaranteed water flow will not be launched in the original plan, the durability of all equipment deployment is guaranteed, and the consumption of copper pipes caused by excessive flow is prevented;
5. Improve safety: Because the flow balance of the water system is carried out automatically, the possibility of artificial destructive adjustment is eliminated.
6. For planners: reduced workload, more flexibility, reduced workload, no need for tedious resistance calculations for the entire pipeline, and accelerated planning speed;
Throttling pipes, corresponding materials and installation costs, and entrusting the balance of the hydraulic system to the dynamic flow equilibrium valve; it can prevent many other difficulties caused by the unbalanced water system.
When the operation adjustment of the pneumatic static balancing valve system adopts the adjustment of the combined volume (such as the variable speed adjustment of the water pump, etc.), the pneumatic static balancing valve cannot be used.
Since this adjustment is achieved by changing the water volume, the hydraulic working conditions of the system are changed during adjustment. Therefore, if a pneumatic static balancing valve is used, some valves will work normally, but the system flow rate is too large (above the current The flow rate corresponding to the heat load), some valves are fully open and still cannot meet the flow requirements, and some valves cannot work normally because the pressure difference between the two ends cannot reach the starting pressure difference, that is, the flow distribution is disordered.